If you are a frequent user of Malaysia public transport, you will notice that some of the bus driver did not issue a ticket after you pay and put the money into their own pocket. This frauds are killing Malaysia public transport system slowly. Imagine your money is inside the pocket of one person and did not goes to the bus company. Recently, one case occur at Rapid Penang where a passenger caught the driver of doing something that is illegal. Instead of keep quite, he decide to take down the information of the driver display on the bus. However, something shameful has occur. The driver threaten to hurt the passenger and remove his own information. He must be an idiot as he should know most of the hand phone nowadays can take photo without any problem.So, this is what happen.You can find this at Rapid Penang Facebook.
By Shang Yuan
1. Even the information is display, you should not be so obvious in taking the driver information as he may hurt you if you continue to do so.
2. Do not pass anything or show any of your asset to the driver. He has no right to do so.
3. Report immediately using the suitable channel. Even when you do not have the name of the driver, you should at least provide information of when it occurs, which routes and bus plate number. This information can help the bus company to investigate on the issue and solve it. They are also victim of what the driver did.
4. If the bus driver threaten you in many way, you can just lodge police report to protect yourself.
5. Not to blame the bus company of having such driver , sometimes the society have the responsible to report and if everybody is doing so, the quality of the driver can be improved.