University Malaya is located at the border of Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. The strategic location make it easy to access using public transport. There are many ways to reach University Malaya.
UM Shuttle Bus || UM Shuttle Bus Gallery || RapidKL Bus Routes
If you are from other states of Malaysia, you can always use express bus to terminals in Kuala Lumpur such as (Pudu Sentral) Puduraya, Tasek Selatan, Putra, Pekeliling and Duta.
From (Pudu Sentral) Puduraya,
1. You can walk to Kotaraya for Metrobus 12 which will bring you to Universiti LRT Station and then take T632 to UM. You can also choose to stop Metrobus 12 at Jalan Universiti, opposite to UM Hospital.
2. You can walk to Pasar Seni LRT Station for Kelana Jaya Line LRT to Universiti Station.
3. Besides using LRT at Pasar Seni, you can also use RapidKL U85 to Universiti Station.
4. If you don't want to walk much, you can take Sentul Line LRT at Plaza Rakyat Station and transit at Masjid Jamek Interchange for Kelana Jaya Line.
From Tasek Selatan,
1. You can take Sentul Line LRT to Masjid Jamek Station and then follow the steps above.
2. You can take KTM Commuter from Tasek Selatan Station to Mid Valley Station and change RapidKL T631 to Universiti Station.
From Putra Station,
1. You can use Ampang Line LRT from PWTC Station to Masjid Jamek Station. Then follow the steps above.
From Pekeliling Station,
1. You can use Ampang Line LRT From Titiwangsa Station to Masjid Jamek Station. Then follow the steps above.
2. You can use KL Monorail from Titiwangsa Station to KL Sentral. From KL Sentral, you can then choose to use U85 or Metrobus 12 from Esso Station or Kelana Jaya Line LRT in KL Sentral.
From Duta Station,
1. The only way to go from here is using Taxi.
If you come from LCCT or KLIA , you can check out the transport below,
If you use KTM Intercity train, you will reach KL Sentral. From KL Sentral, , you can then choose to use U85 or Metrobus 12 from Esso Station or Kelana Jaya Line LRT in KL Sentral.