- Come with higher frequency, now about 15 to 20 minutes in averaged. Considered high in Klang Valley.
- Use bus conductor to collect fares, therefore passengers can have their balance back and it speed up the fares collection process as well.
- Same drivers and conductors for same route everyday, therefore passengers and bus company relationship are closer.
- Buses are dirty especially at evening as they did not clean up the bus until they back to depot.
- Most of the drivers are rude.
- Bus used by Metrobus are not disabled friendly bus.
- Always not following the route that they suppose to ply due to competition and traffic condition.
- Buses are clean
- Monthly card and Touch n Go card services.
- Drivers wear uniform when working
- Low frequency with about 30 to 40 minutes but now the situation may temporary change as they keep bring out empty bus every 2 minutes during peak hour. These cause surplus to the this route.
- Slow ticketing system and no changes of note when pay bus fares.
- Some of the drivers are rude.
- Did not follow route as well but not as worst as Metrobus.
Metrobus continue to wait before move and change their original routes during peak hours.U85 will come with extra high frequency during peak hours and go in front of Metrobus 12 and park there. In common sense high frequency bus services should come with high frequency services but this does not happen in this case. It is sad to say if RapidKL continue with such services, even they have 100 buses for one route, it will still not adequate to provide fast service to the public.
What may happen next:
- Due to lost, Metrobus 12 may decrease frequency or withdraw their bus from the route as how they did to other before.
- After taking over, RapidKL stop this kind of sabotage act and provide services with frequency of every one hour. It was proven in some routes near Shah Alam and Petaling Jaya.
- Passengers spend more time to wait and wait...