Due to Bersih 2.0 march, SPAD announced that bus services in Kuala Lumpur will change their terminal as belows, information from Transit.org:
Date : Saturday, 9 July 2011
Sanctioned Hours: 0001 to 2200 Hrs
Express buses will shift to these stations:
Stage buses will stop at these rail stations:
- Pudu Sentral (Puduraya) and Pekeliling bound express buses (except KL-Seremban route) will shift temporarily to Hentian Duta.
- Hentian Putra (PWTC) and KL-Seremban express buses will shift temporarily to Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (Bandar Tasik Selatan)
- Titiwangsa – Buses from Jalan Semarak, Jalan Setapak/Genting Kelang, Jalan Ipoh, Jalan Kuching and Jalan Duta
- Dato Keramat – Buses from Jalan Ampang
- Maluri – Buses from Jalan Kg. Pandan, Jalan Cheras
- KL Sentral Monorail – Buses from Federal Highway (to use Jalan Bangsar – Jalan Travers – Jalan Tun Sambanthan) and buses from Jalan Damansara
Please take note and plan your journey.